2006-07-15

It's A Dream..It's A Possibility..

 
Current mood :
DREAMING




Everytime I look at you
I wish you looked my way
And flash me that dazzling smile that really makes my day
But of course its just a dream a dream that wont come true


Its a dream..

Its a possibility..


And for unrequited love I wrote this song for you

I always think of how itd be if we were together
You and me holding hands
(Its a dream)

I can picture it right now
You and me,
Its a dream,
Its a possibility...

 

When I look out of my window
I hope you look up at me
If only you could read my heart
My love so true youd see
How empty my life would be
If I dont have you
And for unrequited love I wrote this song for you...
Its a dream...

Its a pssibility...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...