2007-01-22

Valentine Decoration at Cineleisure


Current mood : WOW!!!!



Hi guys...
This picture look sweet right??
It is a decoration for Valentine's Day at Cineleisure...
It was so sweet...
I took a lot of pictures here...
This is only one of it...
Hehehe...

Actually me and my hubby entered a picture taking contest at cineleisure...
It will be held this saturday...
It was just for fun...
We have pose in front of the camera at this location...
The best loving couple will win a trip to somewhere...
I can't even remember the place...
And we wil be getting a free movie ticket for both of us...
We can watch any movie that we want...

Bila the picture dah siap...
I'll post it in this blog..
Hehehe...
Wish me luck guys...
Tata...
Wink


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...