2007-02-28

Tagged from Dayah..

Operator

Current mood : GOOD!!!
Here are the rules:

- The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
- Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
- Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
- If you are tagged the second time. There is NO need to do this again.
- Lastly, most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.



nad's answer...

1 - Islam & Lelaki
2 - Cinta nad
3 - Sayang nad
4 - Rindu nad
5 - Manjakan nad
6 - Jujur and jaga hati nad
7 - Pandai buat nad ketawa
8 - Boleh membimbing nad & bakal anak nad di dunia dan akhhirat

Nak kawin dengan siapa?
Mohd Ezzaidy Mohd Rudy
Kawin dengan orang negeri mana?
Sebelah ayah Sarawak & mak Perak

Kenapa?
Sebab dia dah mencuri hati nad

Kalau sebaliknya?
Apa punya soalan ni??

Dah ada calon ke?
Dah

Bila nak kawin?
17 Sept 2006


Hantaran kawin?
Isyk..murah je..Wink


Questions

Name 3 schools u went to :
1- Sekolah Kebangsaan Kajang
2- Sekolah Alam Shah (2)
3- Sekolah Sri Petaling
4- Assunta Secondary School (saja tambah sbb sekolah rendah nad banyak sgt)

Name 3 things in ur purse/backpack/bag :

1- Handphones
2- Bank cards
3- Hubby's picture

Name 3 things u do when are really stressed :

1- Cry
2- Sleep
3- Scolding people

Name 3 places u go on a daily basis :

1- Uptown Kota Damansara / Midnight Walk Bazzar Selayang
2- My bedroom
3- Toilet

Name 3 favourite fruits :

1- Pear
2- Peach / Apricot
3- Jambu

3 names u go by :
1. Nadiah - usually used by my mom, auntie & uncle..(my dad calls me yaya/aya and my siblings calls me kaklong).
2. Nad / Nadd - well...I think almost everyone of my friend calls me by this name.
3. msS_naD - usually used in email or sms.

3 of ur favourite foods :
1- Wantan Mee Dry
2- Sizzling Mee
3- Mee Hoon Ladna

3 things ur wearing right now :

1. My undie and bra.
2. Blue Baby-T
3. Jeans knee lenght


The Whos

Who r in the house with u?
Mama, abah, ecah, jannah, muaz

Who (or what) r u thinking about right now?
My hubby & my bed

Who did u last talk to on the phone?
My hubby

Who do u sit next to in your class?

Hmm..it's a long time ago..Nora or Dilla or Kerry or Izzy or Rad or Bulart

Who was the last person u told u loved?

My hubby

Who do u wish were right now?

My hubby

Who gets on ur nerves the most at school?
Gediks Girl (hahahaha)

The Wheres

Where do u live?

Petaling Jaya

Where is ur phone?
One is on the desk infront of me and one is in my bedroom.

Where do u sleep?

On my bed in my bedroom

Where is the last place u took a ride to?

Midnight Walk Bazzar Selayang

Where are u now?

In front of the computer in the living room

The Whats

What was the last thing u ate?
Mee Hoon Ladna

What colour shirt r u wearing?
Im not wearing a shirt.

What is the closest item near u that is blue?

My Baby - T

What do u like best about school?

Friends

What is ur favourite colour?

Pink
Blue
White
Black

What do u wear more: jeans or shorts?

Jeans

What is the last movie that u watched?
The Holiday (tomorrow will be Norbit)

The Whens


When did u start school?
5 yeras old

When is ur birthday?

17 January 1983


When did u last go to the mall?

This afternoon

When was the last time u bought a pair of pants?

I dont wear pants, only jeans

When did u last burn something?

I cant remember


p/s: I tagged all who read my blog.. Big Smile

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope, you will find the correct decision.

Anonymous said...

More precisely does not happen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...