2007-12-18

TAGGED!!

Love You

Current mood : LOVED!!!

Assalamualaikum..
I've been tagged!!


How's your life lately?
.:: Lovely & lively.

When was the last time you went out?
.:: Wednesday, December 12.

What was the last movie you saw?
.:: I can't recall. I even don't remember when the last time i went for a movie.

The last place you went?
.:: Klinik PKD Petaling

Missing someone?
.:: Yes

What made you smile today?
.:: My prince smiling at me

Are you scared to fall in love?
.:: Nope

Ever thought you were in love?
.:: Yup

What is your status right now?
.:: Married

Did you dream last night?
.:: Nope

What were you doing this morning at 7 am?
.:: Bathing my prince

What were you doing this morning at 10 am?
.:: Changing diaper for my prince

Name a country you want to visit.
.:: London

Do you have a tattoo?
.:: No

What was the last thing you ate?
.:: Yong Tau Fu

Last thing you drank?
.:: Warm plain water

Last text message received?
.:: Frm Honey B: "X tau lg..lebih kurang kul 11 or 12 like that"

Do you have a nick name?
.:: Nad.

Things you have to do everyday?
.:: Eat, drink, sleep, take care of my precious prince

Are you a type of person who easily gets hurt?
.:: I think so

The last thing you said to one of your girlfrends/boyfriends?
.:: I LOVE YOU, honey

Rate your day from 1 to 10.
.:: 8

Did anything exciting happen today?
.:: Yes, my last day of pantang.. :D

Type something that is on your mind?
.:: "Is that my baby crying?"

How many things in your past do you regret?
.:: A lot

Do you have a best friend?
.:: Yup

What do you want to be when you grow up?
.:: A succesful businesswomen

Do you like your life?
.:: Love it

Has one of your friends ever stabbed you in the back?
.:: Yes

Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?
.:: Sama je i rasa

Before sleep
.:: Checkup on my prince


I wish to tag Uda, Kak Mie, Ieka, Dayah, Shaira n whoever's reading.


Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker


Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...