2015-02-05

My 3rd Pregnancy Diary - Buku Merah Ibu Mengandung

Hari ni satu hari kat klinik je
Semuanya sebab ada pendarahan malam semalam and pagi tadi
So sekali la daftar untuk checkup every month

The doctor said "Buat masa sekarang sampai next appointment please stop bersenam, bersama suami dan angkat benda2 berat or kerja2 berat. You need a lot of rest.The baby is not strong now"

So my next appointment in about 2 weeks. I'm gonna miss all my exercises. Seems such a loss but if it can save the baby then I have to endure it. Hope I can get back to being active soon.


#alhamdullilah #pregnant #family #JaaparsFamily#BigFamily #kid #kids #children #muslim #islam #love#lovelove #lovelovelove #LoveIt #MY #MalaysiaMY#malaysian #malaysia #ILoveMalaysia #NadiahJaapar#blogger



In anticipation of your valued response,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...