2005-05-16

One to Six

 Grrr 
Current mood : AGGRAVATED

One :
Just finished the trancsript work. Only my part of the work. The dateline, tomorrow morning before 12 p.m.


Two:
Last night I had a nightmare. It's been bugging me the whole day. DAMN!!



Three:
This morning mama was lecturing me about responsibility before she goes to Penang. Yup, outstation for 2 days.


Four:

Arghhh....Mosquitoes are trying to find part of my body that is cloth less just suck my blood.



Five:

My sensitivity right now is so damn thin. Trying to avoid sad stories and memories. I can cry anytime right now. Really need some rest.

Six:
Just realize that u can write this post title like this too:
1 --> 6 OR 1 2 6 OR One Two Six OR One 2 Six OR Want To Sick.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...