2007-09-04

Tagged By Shaira..

Kisses

Current mood : OPTIMISTIC!!!

Assalamualaikum...
I've been tagged by Shaira..
Nak balas dendam la tuh eh..
;P

5 things in my bag
• Purse + coin purse
• My 2 handphones
• Tissues
• A pen + note book/paper
• Telekung

5 things in my wallet / purse
• My IC + driving license
• Mine & hubby's business cards
• ATM cards + Privilege cards
• Money
• Passport photos of me & hubby's

5 favourite things in my room
• My desktop
• My books
• My bed
• My closet
• My dresser

5 things that I want to do
• To be a good wife
• To perform umrah/haji with hubby
• To have my own happy family + own house + own car
• To be a succesful businewomen
• To be rich & famous :P

5 actions that you're doing right now
• Update blog
• Helping my sis with her studies (tomorrow is her science & english UPSR paper)
• Sometime my eyes take a peek at the TV (mama is watching it)
• Rubbing nala's head & body (she's on my lap)
• SMS with hubby

Here are the five (5) people that must do:
• Uda
• Samael
• Kak Mie
• Dayah
• Anyone who read my blog.. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

manja nyer nala.... nak kena picit2 kepala plak.... hehehe.... ;-)

p.s. multitasking sungguh nad.... 5 benda buat at the same time.... hehe....

Nadiah Jaapar said...

saja je usap² dia.. :P

p/s: mesti la multitasking..masa skrg ni kalau buat menda satu persatu entah siap entah tidak..masa skrg ni cepat sgt berlalu.. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...