2009-07-19

It's Been Months..

Current mood : BEST!!!

Assalamualaikum..
OMG!!
It's been months since my last update..
At first im just busy with my baking business..
But then as times goes buy im starting to forget bout my blog..

Arghhh...
I hate this..
I used to write everyday...
But now??
Hmmm..
What to do??

Well...
I wish i have time like before..
I have time to sit in front of PC everyday to write..
I think as we grow older (that means a lot of responsibility) we find that actually we dont have enough time for urself anymore..
Ahhh....
I missed the good old days..
:(

I will try to write what i can..
When i can..
C u then..
:D


Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker



Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

2 comments:

AL said...

ehhhh.. nothing in this post also.. T_T haha!! kata:
"I will try to write what i can..
When i can.."
HAHAHA!! like transformer suddenly at 60mins, ended then "To Be Continue in 2011"........ lolz!

Nadiah Jaapar said...

hahaha...
u r right..
i kan mmg transformer.. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...