2005-01-28

HELP!!! Emails bugging me....

Oh My God...
After 5 days :


- 271 mails --> yahoo mail 1
- 198 mails --> yahoo mail 2 ( I got 2 emails at yahoo)
- 36 mails -- > hotmail
- 5 pages of messages in Myspace
- 39 messages in Friendster


This is one example of what I will got if I dont get to online much and often...


There are variety of messages...
Some of it are interesting...
and some of it are just real pain in the ass...
It irritates me....
There's one or two idiots and morons that does not understand our own mother tongue (bahasa melayu)...
Hmmm...maybe I can accept that...
But then when I wrote simple English...
They still dont understand...
Do "PLEASE STOP HARASSING ME" or "TOLONG JANGAN KACAU SAYA LAGI" are hard to understand??
If that so, in what language do they want me to write in??
Chinese?? Tamil??
I DONT KNOW any other languages...


ARGHHH!!! JUST IGNORE THEM NAD...JUST IGNORE THEM...
GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE!!


Ok..back to the point then...
Where were we??
Oh ya....
How will I ever finish reading and replying each messages?? (excluding the irritating messages or mail)
Do anybody want to help me?? ;)
FUH...I guess I have to do it alone then...
Got to start from now...
or not I'm not going to be able to get my beauty sleep...
Bye!!
Chiow..



*mmmuah*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...