2005-01-31

A Lucky Day for My Car To Broke Down

My car broke down today...
Actually it's not my car...
It's my mom's car...
A Mazda 626...
Blue in colour...
It's an old car...
My siblings and I call it 'Sport Car'..
Hahaha...


Back to the story...
It broke down late in the evening...
Im on my way to fetch my sister and brother from school...
Their school is at Uptown Damansara...
Im from PJ...
The car stoped just after the bus stop near the petrol station (BP I think)...
The car just went dead in the middle of the road...
It was just 2 meters from the traffic light...
Then it started to jam...
I try to start the engine...
But it wont start...
So I put on the hazard light...
Call my mom...
She asked me to stay there while she tell my father to fetch us...
Oh ya...
Thank god that my 2 sisters (Nieza & Ecah) want to follow me...
Xde larr malu sangat... :P
I try to start the engine again...
But it seems like it doesnt want to start...
Just a few minutes later AAM tow truck stop in front of my car...
A guy came out and said "Saya tolong awak ketepikan kereta ye, kereta ni dah block jalan"
I said "OK"
So he towed my car into Jalan 17/33...


Just before the tow truck stop...
An AAM van was coming out from one of the roads there...
When he pass by our towed car he look at me and smile...
Then suddenly he make a U-turn and stoped just beside our 'Sport Car'...
When he got off the van he smile again and said "Kenapa ni??"
Before I could answer the tow truck guy said "Ha...ko tolong tengok-tengok kan kereta budak ni, tak bole start katanya"
He look at me and smile again "OK" he said.
He started to do his job.
Getting some stuff out of his van and opened the hood.


My dad call to know our exact location.
He's near he said.
I sit back into my car.
We (I, Nieza & Ecah) look at him, working on our car that is.
"He is cute, very cute" says my heart.
Just then Nieza started to voice out her opinion "Kaklong...cutenya dia"
"A ah larr kaklong" Ecah also agreed.
"Yup, he's cute" I said.
"Ko tak nak try ngurat kerr??" said Nieza.
I laugh. A big one actually.
"Eii...dia senyum comel larr kan??" Ecah said.
Nieza and I nod our head together.
We dont know whether the guy can hear us or not.
But one thing for sure that he keep smiling and looking at us.
And we keep smiling at each other,laugh and shaking our head.


Just then my father came with our van.
My father asked us to take the van and fetch my other 2 siblings at school.
After exchanging keys, we got into the van.
As I started the engine Nieza said "Nama dia Sallehuddin larr"
"Ye kerr?? Mana ko tau??" ask Ecah.
"Tu ader tulis kat baju dia tu" Nieza said.
"Oooo...soleh nama dia" Ecah said.
"Apsal larr abah datang cepat, kalau tak dah bole minta no phone dah tadi" said Nieza.
"Tu larr...awal sangat abah datang" Ecah agreed.
"Alar...macam korang tu berani sangat nak minta no phone dia, kalau berani sangat pergi larr" I said.
And then we look at each other before we laugh out loud.
Then I started to drive.


This is definitely a lucky day for me.
1st, I got help from AAM.
Althought we didnt even call them.
Or my mom or my dad.
They just there at the right place and time.
2nd, got to see a cute guy that love to smile (the AAM guy)
3rd, I got to drive my dad's Mercedes.


Oh...thats another story.
This morning the 'Sport Car' was at the workshop...
I didnt have any other car to drive Nieza and Ecah to school except the Merc...
so my dad asked me to drive the Mercedes to sent them to school.
It's wide and long, cuak gak bila drive...
Before this the only time I got to drive the Merc is when my father or mother want me to park the Merc inside or outside the garage.
This is a new experience to me!!


WOW!!
This is a long story huh!!
Anyway...ENJOY IT!!
:D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...