2005-02-03

Please Dont Push Me!!

YEA...YEA...
I'm going back to Melaka tomorrow... :D


But I dont think I will like it this time... :(
One of my cousins are getting married this saturday...
And she's only a year younger than me...
This is going to be "FUN" or can I say HELL??


All my uncle, auntie and cousins will tease me for sure...
"Nadiah, when are yours going to be?"
"Asufi dah selamat dah, Nadiah bila lagi pulak??"
"Nadiah, tak elok lambat-lambatkan menda baik ni"
ARGHH...I have to pekakkan telinga jerr larr nampaknya....
But of coz a smile would always be there when they asked me about it...
A fake smile for sure...


Yang paling buat terbakarnya is when my mom also would agree with them...
She would always say
"Entah larr Nadiah tu, suruh kawin cepat dia tak nak" or
"Dah suruh banyak kali dah kawin, dia tak nak juga" or
"Tanya larr dia sendiri bila dia nak kawin"
BUkannya dia nak backup anak dia ni... :(


WHY?? WHY?? WHY??
Why this is happening to me??
Please understand me...
I want to work...
Have my own money...
And most of all...
IM NOT READY!!


ARGHH!!
Wish me luck guys...
For me to survive the 3 days... :(
I'll tell u all the details when I got back...

CHIOW!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...