2005-02-16

Jogging..

I went jogging this evening...
At Taman Jaya Park...
Its really tiring me up...
Kata dah lama X jogging...


Usually in half and hour I can go up to 8 rounds...
8 rounds of Taman Jaya Lake...
My athlete teacher always wanted us to jogged 10 rounds for 30 minutes non stop...
We were also trained to run up and down Taman Jaya hill for 20 minutes non stop...
Every week on saturday we have to do this...
Usually after my PBSM meeting...
Imaging how tired I am after the training??
But still I have the energy to go out in the afternoon...
To 'nakal'lize my self...
You know what I mean...
Right guys??
:P


WOW!!!
When I look back on those days...
I'm astonish...
Amaze with myself...
I cant believe that it was me...
That were back on those days..
When I'm an athlete...
Now I'm surrounded with computers...
:P


Just now I only get to do 3 rounds in 15 minutes...
Thats ok...
It is forgiven...
I'm not the old me...
If I'm rajin enough to do this every week...
Maybe I can go 8 rounds for 30 minutes...
MAYBE...Who knows...
;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...