2005-02-06

IM BACK!!

Just got back from melaka this evening...
I'm still tired althought the wedding was on saturday...
My energy has worn out this morning....
Because this morning we have to clean it all up...
Today i'll tell u only part of the story...
I'll continue it tommorrow kay guys...
;)


Wow!! My cousin's wedding ceremony was GREAT!!
It's really tiring but it was FUN..
All my realtives are helping each other..
This is the time when you can see all your relatives (wether you know them or not) working as a team..
A BIG TEAM just to make things goes well and smooth as planned.
Usually you can see them gathering together when there are wedding ceremony or all kinds of kenduri...
Such as kenduri doa selamat or kenduri arwah.
I just love seeing them working together althought some of them are not close to the family or never even met them..
Watching them working with people they dont really know is FUN!!


If you ask me where I want my wedding would took place...
I'd say I want them at my parent's house...
So that I can see all my relatives working together..
Just to make my dreams wedding come true...
And most of all it will never be too formal...
Like when you do it in a hall or hotel.
Now let's get into the story;


Saturday :
My sibling and I were given a job as the 'penanggar'...
The task that was included was:
- to refill the jug
- replacing the cups
- clean up tables or giving out 'bunga telur'.


'Bunga telur' is a welcome gift for the people that came that day to make the ceremony more meaningful...
Back to those days, usually they will give eggs...
But as time goes by, they change it to something else...
Maybe a small box with a piece of cake inside or a cup of jelly or sweets or chocolates...
But on my cousin's wedding they give out sweets...


Ok back to the story...
It is an easy job but it's very tiring.
You'll be sweating...
Yes of coz u'll be sweating...
You have to walk a lot...
To the washing section, to the front, to the water section to the front...
At all time u'll be holding something in your hands...
maybe plates or cups or jugs or a towel or a basket of 'bunga telur'...
And it's in the middle of the afternoon..
When the sun are shinning bright right ontop of your head...
And u started working from 9 in the morning...
What do u expect??


There's a DJ at the ceremony...
It's a guy...obviously...
Maybe around 25 and above...
He is so distracting and a little bit annoying...
For me I guess...
He kept calling my name...
On the mic...
"Senyum cik Nadiah senyum, senyum itu sedekah. Lagipun senyuman cik Nadiah kita ni manis sekali"
Then I look at him and he said :
"Kenapa cik Nadiah? Tak percaya??" OR
"Lagu ini ditujukan kepada adik Nadiah kita yg datang dari kampung Petaling Jaya Selangor"
I think at that time he played one of Yusry (KRU) songs...OR
"Lagu ini khas ditujukan kepada adik Nadiah kita, terima larr bunga-bunga cinta, nyanyian Misha Omar" OR
"Cik Nadiah dijemput ke meja DJ untuk menyanyikan lagu duet, mari larr, jangan larr malu-malu"
I dont know how many times already did he mention my name...
I've lost count...
He was supposed to mentions my cousin's name more than mine...
Stupid man...
I didnt even know him for god sake...
I didnt even know how did he got my name...
HUH!!
Sometimes I felt like marching up to him and slap him.


Ok...
I think that's for now...
I'll continue it tommorow...
Need my energy back right now...
Good night!!
Sweet dreams everyone...


*Mmmmuahhhh*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...