2005-02-23

ARGHHH...

Winamp : Rage Against The Machine - Bullet In The Head

Just came back from jogging...
Still breathing heavily...
And my face is still red...
Orang kata mcm merah mcm udang kena bakar...


I wanted to clear my mind...
Clear my mind from everything...
Everything that ever happend and will happen...
Family...
Work...
Study...
Love...
ARGHHHH!!!!
There's a lot of things in my mind right now...
Opss...mama's calling me...
Be right back...


Winamp : Puddle Of Mud - She Hates Me

Ok I'm back..
Mama asked me to clean up the kitchen and set the table for dinner...
It's done now....
Oh yes...
There's a lot on my mind...
Feel like my brain can burst anytime...
I dont know what to do...
And what to think...


Partner in business pun bole tengok keresahan yg terpancar di muka ni...
Walaupun dah cuba sedaya upaya X nak tunjuk...
Macam² dia tanya...
He thought I was sick...
Ye larr...
Mana dia X risau...
Kejap mengeluh...
Kejap lagi termenung...
Pastu terbatuk-batuk sikit...(demam sikit jerr)
Hehehe...


Anyway nasib baik tadi the school computer lab locked...
Cikgu computer tu plak X dtg sekolah...
We cannot get in to repair their PCs...
So we make another time for us to come...
And tomorrow is the day...
They wanted us to repair their PC as soon as posibble...
But they are the one that didnt duplicate the lab key...
Nasib baik hari ni Xde keja...
Kalau X mesti lagi tension...
Kepala ni dah larr sarat ngan personal problem...
Bila nak repair PC lagi larr bertambah sarat ngan PC problem plak...
Sesiapa yang pernah betulkan PC orang tau larr kerenahnya mcm mana...


So we went back to office...
And guess what I did??
I slept all day...
Hahaha...
Not all day actually...
Just an hour...
Before we went back to office we stop at Dunkin Donuts...
I ate 3 donuts...
Then we watch DVD : Kung Fu Hustle...
And yes...
Then I slept...
There's a few computer left but I didnt have the mood to look at it...
:P


Then we have to pick up Cendiakiawan brochures at the printing company...
Oh ya...
I didnt get to help them...
I have to be home by 5:30 p.m...
To pick up my bro and sis from school...
:P
Aduh...nampak X betapa pemalasnya nad hari ni kan??
Mana nak kerja...
There's so many things wondering in this dumb head of mine...


Ok...Got to go...
My sis called for dinner already...
Peace and out...
:D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...