2005-02-13

ME?? ENGAGED??

Late last night...
I mean yesterday night...
Around 10 o'clock...
I was in my room...
Watching ALIAS Season 1 DVD...
From the inside I heard voices that I'm not familiar with...
They were talking to my mom...
I dont know how long they have been there...


Me as usual...
Bila dah malas...
Duduk diam jerr larr dalam bilik...
Keep quite...
So they wont asked me to buat air or keluarkan makanan to served the guests...
Malas tul Nad ni kan??
:P
That's one of my bad habits...


From the inside I can hear only parts of their conversation...
Im not eavesdroping...
But Nad "TERDENGAR"...
They mention about "hantaran...nikah...bila"...
OH GOD...
At that time I cant concentrate to the PC...
"Alamak...ader orang masuk meminang kerr??"
That's what I thought...
Tak berani tu nak keluar...
I stayed quietly in my room untill I felt asleep...


The next morning...
That is this morning...
The first thing I want to do is asked my mom who came last night...
But my mom does not come out of her room until 10 a.m...
When she does she is read to go out...
She said to me "Nadiah, mama nak pergi rumah depan tu, diaorang buat kenduri cukur jambul"
I said "Bila mama balik?"
She said "Kejap jerr, nanti balik kita bincang, dont forget to clean the house ok"
And she's already outside the house...
I only send her outside with my eyes...


"Nanti balik kita bincang??"
What was that??
Oh my god...
As I'm cleaning the house...
Macam-macam dalam kepala ni fikir...
"How am I going to refuse if it was really a rombongan meminang??"
"Mama dah terima kerr??"
Damn it!!


After cleaning up the house...
I continued to watched ALIAS from where I stoped last night...
At around 1 o'clock..
I went out of my room to get some water...
And I saw mama was sitting on the dining table reading newspaper...
I didnt know that shes's back...
I get a glass of water and sit infront of mama...
"Macam mana kenduri tu?? OK??" I asked.
"Hmmm...OK" without taking her eyes off the paper.
"Ermmm..."
"Ermmm...what?? What do u want Nadiah??"
"Pagi tadi mama kata nanti balik kita bincang?? Bincang apa??" I asked.
My heart prays "Jangan larr kata aku dah betunang"
"Ooo...semalam ader sedara datang rumah, minta tolong"
"Minta tolong apa??"
"Anak dia nak kawin, minta Nadiah and adik² tolong nanti masa kenduri tu"
"Oh..OK"


With that, I went back inside my room...
"FUH...Lega..." I thought...
This few weeks and months I'm very sensitive with the word...
"Hantaran" or "Nikah" or "Kawin"...
Penin kepala ni...
And I dont think it's over yet!!
:D


In the afternoon...
After Zohor...
Busu Nadim's and Pak Ngah Hamdan's family came to my house...
There goes my plan for the family...
Before chinese New Year I planed to bring them to Times Square or a waterfall...
My mom never been to Times Square...
But since she had to go to the kenduri in the morning I canceled the plan to the waterfall...
And since busu's and pak ngah's family is here I have to cancle my plan to Times Square too...
But it's ok...
We can go there another time...


They brought pisang goreng and keropok lekor...
We served it...
With hot tea, ice punch and lychee...
My mom asked them to stay for lunch...
They agreed...
And guess who will be the cook for the day??
YES!! It's me...
My mom asked me too cooked mee hoon and kuew tiow...
I made mee hoon goreng and kuew tiow goreng...
All of them said that it was good...
And they finished it all...
WOW!!
I dont know that I my cook was this good...
:P
By the way I love cooking...
;)



Ingredients for mee hoon goreng are :-
bawang putih
bawang besar
cili padi
fish ball
fish cake
sos tiram
kicap
kobis


Ingredients for kuew tiow goreng are :-
bawang putih
bawang besar
cili padi
sos cili
sos tiram
daging
udang
kobis

p/s : kalau rajin cuba² larr resipi ni yek!! :P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...