2005-02-08

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!! (New Recipe Included)

Gong Xi Fa Cai to all...
How's ur meals??
Must be MARVELOUS right??
;)


It's after 11...
The only thing I hear now is fireworks from outside my windows...
And Boulevard Of Broken Dreams by Green Day from my Winamp...
ARGHHH!!!!
I feel lost...
I feel stranded in a dessert with no one to accompany me....
Im freakin damn bored here...
HELP!!!
Really dont know what to do...
Not in the mood to check and reply messages and email...
Not in the mood to chat...
Not in the mood to read...
Not in the mood to watch TV...
Not in the mood to sleep...
What should I do??


20 minutes later...
Winamp : Jojo - Baby It's You (remix - with background of fireworks)
Still dont know what to do...
Still bored...
Still not in a very good mood...


Another 30 minutes later...
Winamp : Usher (feat. Alicia Keys) - My Boo
Want to try a new recipe guys??
I went to the kitchen just now....
Opened the fridge freezer...
The first thing I saw was a box of chocolate ice cream and a box of pizza...
It gave me a crazy idea...

Took it both out...
Baked the pizza for 2 minutes...
It was a Hawaian Chicken pizza...
Took it out...
Placed it in a plate and cut it into 4...
Scoped the ice cream into a cup...
Brought them on the kitchen table...

I settled down...
Scoped the ice cream and put it on top of a section of the pizza....
Like eating waffles with ice cream...
Then I ate it...
It tasted..
It tasted..
Hmmm...FUNNY I guess...
Cold and Hot??
Chicken, Pineapple and Chocolate??
That's a weird combinations right??
HEHE!!
The ice cream melt fast because the pizza is still hot...
A Hawaian Chicken Chocolate Ice Cream Pizza....
HAHAHAHAHAHA....
Happy Trying!!
;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...