2005-06-06

House of Wax..

 Thumbs Up 
Current mood : SATISFIED

Hmmm...right at this moment I'm frying some chicken and tauhu for dinner...

Dont know what other lauk mama would cook...
Maybe after this I'm the one that mama asked what should she cook for dinner...
Or maybe I'm the one that have to cook dinner tonight...
But mama did not tell me anything yet...
So...lets wait...
;)

60 minutes later...

Just finished my dinner...
Fish and chips...
Salads, tomatos...
Fried chickens...
Yup...Western food...
And guess what...
I'm the one that has to cooked and prepare it...
Told you so...
;)

Ok...
Back to my story...
Just before marghrib tadi I reached home...
Went to KLCC after sending the car to the workshop...
And yes...
We watched 'House of Wax'...

YEAH!!
Setelah sekian lama tunggu akhirnya dapat gak tengok cerita ni...
Kitaorg tunggu lama gila cerita ni...
You guys dont know how crazy we are about this story...
We again??
I mean I'm crazy about this story...
Inagatkan cerita tu keluar bulan lepas...
Siap gi tanya lagi kat GSC Times Square...
Staff diaorg bole plak X tau bila keluar cerita tuh...

Pastu bila dah tayang minggu lepas...
Kitaorg pulak asyik sibuk jerr...
Minggu lepas ader je halangan yang menggangu untuk kitaorg gi tengok movie tu...
But today dia X terlepas...
HAHAHAHA!!!
:D

House of Wax...
WOW!!

It really shocked me...
X sangka jalan cerita dia mcm tu...
Gruesome murder...

Mcm cerita 'Jason" larr pulak...

All this while I thought Xde larr dia bunuh org seganas tu...

Main cucuk je pisau kat dada org...
Cara diaorg semua mati terlalu tragik...

Some part of the movie makes me feel uneasy...
X senang duduk nad dibuatnya...



For me cerita dia nad bole bagi 3.5 out of 5...

Good larr...
Bole buat nad rasa takut gak larr...
Maybe sbb kejam sangat kot...
:P

p/s: siapa yg X tengok lagi cerita tu gi larr...X rugi wooo...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...