2005-06-26

King of fruits..

 Vomit 
Current mood : SICK




What can I say about this fruit??
The smell of it is bugging me right now...
This house smells like durians...
Even my room berbau durian...

My dad bought 3 sacks of durians this evening...
Dont know where he bought it from..
Dah masuk musin durian ke skrg ni??
Other than Inara & me...
All my family makan durian...



Hmmm...
A long time ago i used to like durians...
I love them...
I can ate 5 biji dalam satu masa...
But now...
Dont know what happend...
I cant even stand the smell...

I hope 1 hari nanti...
I can eat durian back...

OH MY GOD!!
I cant stand the smell...
Pening, mabuk, loya...
Semua pun rasa...

Need to get some sleep so i cant smell it...
Kena pasang aromaterapi punya lilin ni...
Biar hilang sikit bau durian ni...
ARGHHH!!!!

p/s : click on the pic to view more pics..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...