2005-09-03

Dream & Cry...

 Crying 1 
Current mood : CRYING


Hei guys...

I had a hectic day today...
Tomorrow will be worse than today...
From morning till evening there will be photoshoots...



Im tired...
I have my period pain...
I have a mood swing...
And i just woke up from my sleep...
Because of a dream...
A dream of somebody that used to be inside my heart...
And used to be my soul...

But right now i dont know why i cry...
Is it because he still inside my heart but i dont own him??
Or because of the memories we had together??
Or because of the bad things/good things he's done to/for me??
I dont know...
But one thing for sure...
I MISS HIM!!
I do know that...
:(

Im missing...
The companionship...
The friendship...
The ear for me to share everything...
The voice that soothers my ears and mind...
The hands that can be place together and fit with mine...
The calmness when we are near...
The worriedness when we are far/not talking/hearing each others voice for 6 hours...
I MISS ALL THAT!!

Why this dream makes me remember all that??
Why did i dreamt it??
WHY??



I dont have anyone to spill out my feelings right now...
My HP is broken...
Cant call/msg anyone...
Thats why i write it in my blog...
So i assume that u guys have lend me an ear...
Thank you...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...