2005-09-20

Sushi King!!

 Sushi 
Current mood: HUNGRY

 

Yesterday i follow my so-called-boss to Sushi King..
That is the first time i've been to Sushi King in my entire life...
For everyone info, i dont eat sushi..
I've tired sushi years back and i dont like it...
It tasted YUCKIE!!
And it can make me puke...


What i ate there??
Well..i ate Grilled Salmon with BBQ Sauce...

The picture of the meal is up there..


The set contains :
Grilled Salmon with BBQ Sauce & Mixed Vegetables
Bowl of steamed rice
A soup (cant remember the name)
A desert (an egg pudding)
Yakult Yogurt Drink

Hehehe...
I can only eat cooked meals...
No raw for me please...
Cant stand it...
The taste...

Sometimes even the smell can make me uncomfortable...
URGHHH!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...