2005-09-26

Sweet...

 Geisha  
Current mood : BLUSHING

WALLA!!
Got this a few weeks back..
But i dont know how is the sender..
Either he means it or not..
I dont know..
Anyway...thank you..
It is so sweet..
Enjoy everyone..
:D

"I am the guy that will come home from work and ask how your day was
I am the guy that will help with the dishes after eating dinner
I am the guy that will stay up late and watch movies with you
I am the guy that will get up with the kids so you can sleep in
I am the guy that will hold you to feel your heart beat with mine
I am the guy that will tell bad jokes just to hear you laugh
I am the guy that will always be by your side no matter what
I am the guy that will do the little things that matter to you
I am the guy that will push you to your limits
I am the guy that will hold your hair out of your face when you are sick
I am the guy that will kill the spiders before they crawl on you
I am the guy that will call you from work just to hear your voice
I am the guy that will be there every night when you go to bed
and there every morning when you wake up
I am the guy that will kiss you in the morning before leaving to work
I am the guy that will show you how much I love you
I am the guy that wants to be loved as much as I love"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...