2005-10-07

HIGH FEVER ATTACK!!

 Sickly 
Current mood : SICK




Hi guys..
Im not feeling very well today..
I cant even get up from my bed this whole day..
Been in bed from what??
After sahur till 7pm in the afternoon..
Thats a long time huh..
;)

Im feeling much better right now..
Demam pun dah kurang..

Walaupun still rasa sengal² badan..
And my head still berdenyut-denyut..
I have to write something in this blog of mine..

Guess what??
Another thing happend late this afternoon..
I've been sack becoz im sick and did not call my so-called-boss just to say hi..
If sentence "mulai esok u X payah dtg meetup lagi" meaning sack..
Then that means im sack..

Imagine that??
Hahaha...
Funny right??
Its him who always said "Jangan campurkan hal kerja dgn hal peribadi"
But now look at what he did..
Hehehe..
Cakap X serupa bikin..
And this is not the first time..
;)

Im on the bed this whole day and he complained that i did not even once say hi to him..
Wait..his actual words were im not even bothered to say hi to him..
And then dia complain that when he's sick dia still bole call and YM me..
Why i cant i do the same to him??
If i can..i would..

Fuh!!

Imagine having a boss that cant even understand that people can get sick..
What to do..
Some people are like that..
And i've met one of them..
:)

Well..i hope my fever will be totally gone by tomorrow..
So i can be on my feet and find another job..
Pray for me guys..
CHEERS!!

p/s: my sister took my pictures while im sleeping!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...