2005-10-31

I'M SICK!!

 Vomit 
Current mood : SICK


Im not feeling very well today..
Since i wake up for sahur..
Itu pun i X sahur..

Masak & prepare semua utk sahur for my family..

Drink a glass of milk..
Then i went straight to bed..
Of coz i prayed my subuh prayer..
My sis jannah woke me up for that..
;)



Been in bed until 11am..
Then my mom asked me to help her to do some chores..
My throat hurts a lot..
Sampai i Xde suara dah..
Dgn selsemanya..
And also cough..
Oh yes..
I have fever too..
Thank god its not a high fever like i have 4 weeks ago..



Been helping my mom with the house chores..
Buy some groceries..
And also baking cookies..

Im the eldest..

And the house really badly need some cleaning before raya..
Cant just stay in bed all the time..


But at about 4:45pm..
I really cant stand my headache..
I have to rest and get some sleep..

My bloddy running nose is getting worse each minutes..

And i cant speak much..
Nobody would hear my voice anyway..
Haha..


I got in my bed and sleep..

And mama woke me up at about 6:50pm..
Just minutes before berbuka..
Thank god i feel a bit better than before..
Just right after berbuka td i sat infront of my computer..
And now im blogging my story for today..
:D

Ok guys..
Need to perform mahgrib prayer..
See u tomorrow..
With me feeling much much better..
Insyaallah..
:D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...