2007-08-14

21 Things I Want In A Lover

Cupid
Current mood : OK!!!

Assalamualaikum...
I've been tagged..
Thank you so much uda..
Tongue

Ok..
Here goes...
'21 Things I Want In a Lover'



I want a lover who....



1) Loves me more than anything else in this world. (sama la kita uda) Wink



2) Treats me like im the only women in this world for him..hahaha..



3) Treats me like im his precious little princess..walla..



4) Didnt get mad at me when im lecturing him.



5) Know what i want even when im not talking.



6) Dont have to tell him a couple of times to do something.



7) Very easy to get up when i woke him up.



8) Know how to make me laughs with his jokes.



9) Know how to make smile/giggle when im mad.



10) Love my passions for photography and support me if u can join me.



11) Knows my favorite foods.



12) I loves suprises..so..suprise me..always..(only good suprises)Tongue



13) Cat lover.



14) Food lover and dont mind trying new kinds of foods.



15) Finish all his foods out of his plates..nad X suka tinggal sebutir nasi pun atas pinggan..berkat tuh..kalau rasa X habis..dont take or order so much..



16) Multitasking.



17) Love to take me shopping or window shopping.



18) Love to take me for a vacation and please not in the area of Klang Valley.



19) Know that i like to be told about his wereabouts.



20) Love to sms me when he's not beside me everytime he could find..hahaha..Wink



21) Love me, love me, love me, miss me, miss me, miss me every second and minutes of his life.


Skrg nad nak tagged semua org yg baca my blog..
Wah..hahaha..
Tongue

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...