2005-04-09

E-mails, messages and SMSs...

I just wanted to appologize to all...
Sorry for the late reply for e-mails and messages in friendster and myspace...
Sorry for no reply to who did sms me...
X cukup credit tu nak layan semua...
Lain kali call larr...
X pun topup kan larr nad...
Baru bole reply sms korang...
:P
Sorry for not updating my blog...
Sorry for everything...
Terkasar bahasa kerr...
Tersilap kata kerr...
Terjanji apa² kerr and nad X tunaikan...


I know it's been a month since nad menghilangkan diri...chewah....
hehehe....
March 2005 has been a bloddy fucking hell for me....
Sorry for the bad words...
But that is the truth...
And still tempias²nya still kena kat nad lagi skrg ni...
Still feeling down...
Still not fully recovered...


Maybe I will be ok...
Maybe I wont...
Maybe I will be fine...
Maybe I wont...
Maybe I will be great...
Maybe I wont...
Sometimes I think I can go crazy...


What can I do now is pray...
Pray hard...
After every solat I prayed...
To bring peace in me...
In my heart...


Ya Allah, Ya Tuhanku...
Please calm the heart of your humble servant...
Please Almighty...
Only YOU know what to do...
Please guide me...
I really need YOUR help...
AMIN...


Thank you to all who has been there for me...
Through one of my bad and worse moments in my life...
You guys are really my TRUE FRIENDS...
Although there are some of them yg maybe nak amik kesempatan ni to get close to me...
But it's ok...
At least u guys cheer me up and make me laugh...
Thank You again...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...