2005-04-27

I NEED A VACATION!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
I NEED A VACATION!!!
This head on mind is full of crap...
And this rubbish in my head been pilling up every seconds....
I'm becoming a cranky person here...
Idiosyncratic...
Eccentric...
Ridiculous...
Unusual...

In other word...

WEIRD!!
I NEED A BREAK!!
A BIG BREAK!!

Hmmm...maybe i should go and follow my mom to US this may...
Should I??
But my mom go there to work...
Still I'm going to be left alone when she's working...
:(


Huh...Like she want to bring me jerr...

I already told her that I wanted to follow...
But she didn't said a thing...

I think she is thinking that I will replace her to be 'mom' in this house when she's gone...
I mean when she's away...

Hmmm...maybe gak dia tgh pertimbangkan...
Coz she didn't said anything yet right??

It is either "YES" or "NO"...
Oh!! Right now what I really hope is, it will be "YES"
:(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...