2005-04-13

My Dad's Burfday!!

Today is my dad's burfday!!

But we (mama & me) forgot to buy him his burfday cake...

It started like this...
Mama & me went to Macro Shah Alam around 8 p.m...
To buy some groceries and sort...
We are supposed to go to Secret Recipe at Giant after that...
To buy birthday cake for abah...
But I dont know how and why do we forgot...

We just went straight back home after we have done shopping...
We know that we forgot to buy something but we cant figure it out what is it....


On the way back my mom asked me to stop at Sec 8 PJ to buy dinner...
My mom didnt cook this evening...
She said she was too tired...

We still trying to figure out what is it...
We even called home to asked my sisters (ecah & nizah)...
But they also cannot help us...


We reached home...
Had dinner...
My dad had not yet home...

Then as my dad drove into the garage...
My mom said "Ya Allah, mama lupa nak beli kek utk abah larr"
Me pun apa lagi...
Tepuk dahi jerr larr...
Ecah & nizah "Alamak lupa larr hari ni burfday abah"


When my dad come into the dining room we saw he brought something...

He put it on the dining table and said "My staff bagi"
A bouquet of roses and daisies with grapes, apples and guava beside it....
And also a box of cake...

Blueberry cake...

WOW!! Bestnya makan lagi...

Dah larr dinner tadi lauk :
Ayam Paprik...
Daging Masak Merah...
Sotong Goreng Kunyit...
Kangkung Masak Belacan...
Kailan Ikan Masin...
Sup Ayam...
Tom Yam...


WAH!! Makin boyot lagi larr nampaknya nad....
:P

Ramai member yg jumpe nad akhir² ni kata nad dah kurus...
Dah cengkung...
Ha...ni resepi nad naikkan balik badan...

Hehhehehe...
;)


p/s : mama said, cake for abah from the family she'll buy it tomorrow...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...