2005-04-16

Out OR Home??

Hello everyone...
Just got back from fetching my little sister (jannah) from her mental arithmatic class...
Before that i tidy up the house...
Sweeped and moped the house...
Make breakfast...
I fried the curry puff and kuih keria...

And washed all the dirty cloths in the laundry basket...
HUH!! What a job...


NOW??
NOW IM FREE!!

I wanna go out and have fun...
Who's with me??
Hehehe...
Dont have any plan yet...
A few guys called to asked me out...

But im not interested...

Sorry guys...
Maybe i want to be alone...
Or maybe i want to hang out with my siblings....
Or maybe i want to hang out with my best friend...
Or maybe i just want to sleep all day...
:P

Hahahaha....

Ok...
Got to go...
If im going out today...
Maybe i'll see u guys around...
If we go to the same place...

And if u see me...
Just say hi!!
:D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...