2005-08-12

Convocation, here i come...

 Running Man 
Current mood : EXCITED


MY GRADUATION DAY IS TOMORROW!!!
YEAH!!!



Today i went for my rehearsal for my convo tomorrow...
God...Im so damn tired right now..
Haha...
But i dont think the rehearsal make me tired...
The photoshoot today make me tired...
Tired of being bullied by the photographer...
:P

Well...as u all know...
I dont feel like going to my graduation day a few weeks ago...
Hmmm...Dont really know what change my mind & feelings...
I just fells excited...
IM REALLY EXCITED ABOUT TOMORROW!!
CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROW TO COME!!


Ader X sesiapa yg baik hati??
Kalau baik hati esok dtg larr Bukit Jalil...
Belikan nad bunga...
X pun bear yg besar²...
HAHAHAHHAHAA....
;)


X SABARNYA NAK TUNGGU ESOK!!
YEAH!!!
:D


Tomorrow nad postkan pictures masa graduation day esok...

Just wait for it...
:D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...