2005-08-17

Premonitions...

 Crystal Ball 
Current mood : LOOK INTO THE CRYSTAL BALL


Hehehe...

Watched a movie on monday...
Last week...
Premonition...
A Japan movie...

Dont know what to say about the movie...
But it was better than a movie called A Ghost Inside....
;)


One laughable part about the movie is the translation...
Premonition...Prasangka...
Hehehe...
Bole ke premonition disama ertikan dengan prasangka??
Dont want to judge about that..

What i want to write here today is about me...
I sometimes get dreams that will come true...
And it actually happens to me...
Or to the people around me...
Or to the people that i know..
Weird huh??


I dont know how it happen..

I discovered this when im still in school...
I think when im in form 1 or 2...


Theres only a few dreams that i mention to people before it happen...
And it did happened...

The dreams that i kept quite about pun jadi gak...
But i rather keep quite about it than bragging around...
Nanti apa plak org kata...
;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...