2005-08-28

Photoshoot..

 Snappy 
Current mood : DISSAPOINTED

Today is my first day shooting models pictures...
It was INTERESTING!!
I love each moment of it...
Although it was tiring...
And im still are...


I really really love photography...
Everyone who is close to me knows how much i love taking pictures...
Especially foods...
Nyum...nyum...
:P

Well...back to my story...
Supposed by 7:30 am we all have to meet at Jamek LRT station...
As usual..punctuality is a problem...
Hmmm...
The shoot start at 9:30 am...
And finished at 11:30 a.m...


But one think that made me feel dissapointed is the outcome of the pictures...

It sucks...
Although my sifoo tell me otherwise...
He said it was only colour slack...
And it can be touch up by Adobe Photoshop...
Huh...
Still im not really happy about it..

:(

Well...
I need to learn & practice more...
Wish me luck!!
:D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...