2005-08-01

Meeting a friend...

 Sleeping 
Current mood : SLEEPING



Just wanna write about last friday...

At noon, after friday prayers...
Met a friend of mine...

We started our friendship with chatting...

YM larr...
;)


Hmmm...
Sepatutnya we met at 2:30 pm...
But he was stuck in trafic...
So he arrived at about 3:30 pm i guess...
I was in Sony Wings at that time...

When he called, i asked him to meet me there...


The first time we met, i was a bit shock...
WOW!! He is TALL!!
Tinggi tu...
X nak jadi model ke??
:P

Nad nak ckp dgn dia kena dongak sikit...
Jangan marah ye mal...
;)

Oh yes...
Of coz i didnt met him alone...

MY BESTEST FRIEND WAS WITH ME!!!
Lagipun that morning ader meeting ngan client...
:D


He asked "Dah lunch ke??"

I said "Nope"
He said "Jom lunch sekali, pick a place"
I said "U larr pick a place, nad X kisah"
He said "Dome larr"

Then i said "Ok"

So we walked to Dome...
I ordered Ice Lemon Tea & Bluberry Cheescake....
He ordered Lasagna & Ice Lemon Tea...
My bestest friend ordered Hot Cocoa...
He got sore throt...
X selera nak makan katanya...



Then we ate, talked & laughed....
Macam² larr cerita...
At about 5 pm, i told him that i had to go back....

I have to pick up my siblings from school....
So he asked for the bill...
While waiting for the bill he asked me if he can drop me off on his way home...
He wanted to go back to Shah Alam...
My house is on his way back...
Sama jalan...
But i dont want too...
Ye larr...
Mana tau jam ke...
Dah larr habis office hour masa tu...
Naik LRT terus jerr...
Non stop...
Lagi cepat sampai rasanya, kan??
Hehe...Sorry mal...
Maybe next time ok...
:D


Thank you mal, sbb belanja hari tu...
Appreciates it very much...

It was nice meeting you...
:D

p/s : We didnt have the chance to take pictures kan?? maybe next time...and thank you for the ferrero Rocher.. :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...