2005-08-02

First day training..

 Frozen 
Current mood : FREEZE

Hmmm...this morning i started working...
Not working actually...
Training...
Maybe about 2 or 3 days training...
Then baru start work...
More into sales & marketing...
Communication skills is so important in this job...


My communication skills not that good...
They wanted me to be formal...
Susah sikit...

Im the type that loves to smile & laugh whenever someone asked me questions...
Weird huh??
:P
But i have to be a bit serious when promoting their product...

Dont see that i can do it in a short period of time...
Maybe i need more practice...


Hmmm...Cant say that i dont like the job...
Lets wait till i try it myself...
Meeting people & talk them to buy the product...
Hehehe...
Must be funny...
;)

They pay well...
Thats why i want to try it...
;P

Hope for the best tomorrow...

I need to pretend that im selling their product...

Have to do a role play for them...
Hope i can make it...
Pray for me guys...

:D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...