2005-07-01

ARGHHHH!!! PISSED OFF!!

 Grrr 
Current mood :

IM SO PISSED OFF...

No need for a name...
U knows who u r...
Dont pretend that u dont know that im mad...


This is usually what I do when im mad...
I know and u knows that I have the whole day or morning or afternoon or evening or night to spend time with u...

But I dont care...
I just want to go home...
So what if I have until after midnight with u...
I will sacrifice that time to go home rather than being around u...


"I'm sorry if i've offended u. I'm so sorry love. What I want most in my coming days is to see that smile of urs to make me think of the beauties that The Almighty had bestowed upon me. You and ur heart. Please forgive me."

Just got this message...
First message after we part...
And I think it took him what??
20 to 30 minutes to write that??
What do u think?
I think he still dont know what he had done...


Usually im a Happy Go Lucky person...

Well...everyone has their bad day, sometimes...
Including me...

:(

p/s: This post is just to let go of my frustation, just a way out of millions way that I choose.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...