2005-07-21

Love - Taking Risks...

Heart Shell
Current mood : OK!!!

Hahaha...
Nowadays many of my friends asked me...
"Ko X nak ader BF ke?"
"Kenapa ko nak stay single je?"
"Berapa lama ko nak stay single?"
Its really funny when they asked me about my love life...
I rarely share my love life with people...
Well...they are just concerned about me...
Right guys??
;)

Love...
What do i know about love??
I do know one of its component...
Taking risks...

Taking risks...

What can i talk about taking risks??

Well for starters u already taking risks when u in love with someone...
Its either u really ready to continue taking that risks or u dont...
If u are not ready to take the risks then u should be stepping out of the game...
I mean u should end the relationship...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...