2005-07-18

My definition of SEXY..

 Dolled Up 
Current mood : CALM

A few days ago a guy chatter asked me...
"How do u define sexy nad?"
I said...
"The way u carry urself. The way u talk, walk & how u treat people around u"

I know that some people will look sexy as a physical matter...
Thick lip, big boobs, wearing cloths that will show cleavage...
Ahhh...U guys know what i mean right??
But for me its different...
Sexy is not about physical matter...
Its about the inner side of u...
How u always treat people around u...
Or maybe how do u look at people around u...


Do u smile back when they smile at u??
Do you squint eyes at them??
Do u make faces to them??
Do u stare at them??


Me??
Usually i smile at them...
Every time...

Either they like me or not...
I smiled...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...