2005-07-30

Ecah's Friend Kenduri Doa Selamat...

 Thumbs Up 
Current mood : GOOD


Ecah & Me at LRT station..

Hehehe...
Supposedly today ecah & me went to her friend's kenduri doa selamat in Putrajaya...
But guess what happend??
We ended in Bukit Bintang...
Hahahaha...
Funny ait!!
And Ecah & me been walking around BB, Sungei Wang & infront of Times Square with our baju kurung...
Thats the funniest part of all...
:P

Well...wanna know the whole story??
It started like this...
Ecah's friend invited her to kenduri doa selamat at Putrajaya...
Mama wont let Ecah go alone...
So mama asked her to bring Jannah...
But Ecah wabted to meet her so-called-BF after that....
She didnt want Jannah to follow her...

So instead of bringing Jannah, she asked me to accompany her...

Well...as u all know...
I wont turn down free meals...
:P


We were going to take the KLIA Transit....
When we reach KL Sentral, Ecah called her friend to inform that we are going to buy the tickets...

But her friend said that she didnt have the transport to pick us up...
Her brother was using the car...
And she had to go to her BF's house because her BF's auntie just past away...
Innalillah hiwa innailai hirajiun...
So we have to cancel our plan to go to her kenduri doa selamat...

After solat zohor at KL Sentral we decided to go to BB...
Coz Ecah said that her so-called BF is there...

Well...I have no other plan, what the heck...

Anyway I didnt even have the chance meet that guy even once...
Only heard stories from Ecah about this guy....
Oh yes, his name is Asmawi...
We called him Mawi...
Not Mawi AF tau...
;)


Mawi & Ecah...

We met him at Sungei Wang entrance....
Hahaha...
Funny...

2 gurls in baju kurung in the crowd with all the punk, grunge, hip hop groups....
:D

1st time I laid my eyes on Mawi...
I thought he was my pet brother...
They have the same no i mean similar face...
But my pet brother is older than me of coz...
Mawi is Ecah's age....
Or one year older??
Hmmm...dont remember...
Well...It dont really matter right...
:D

Then we went for lunch...
I ate at my fav stall...

Chicken rice & ice lemon tea...
Ecah ordered fresh orange...
Mawi ordered "the most expensive water in the world" (air kosong)...
Well that whats he called it...
;)


Then we walked around Sungei Wang...
I mean I walked alone....
Dont want to disturbed their date...
So I walked infront...
Hehehe...
;)



Lecka Lecka...YUMMY!!!

Then Mawi had to go back to his boarding school....
His friends are waiting for him...
By the way, he had a Ragbi tournement at 5:30 pm...

After sending Mawi to his friends, i bought an ice cream...
Lecka lecka...
Heard of that ice cream brand??
I waited so long to taste that brand ice cream...
And maybe today rezeki nad ada kat situ....
I choose cookies flavour...
DAMN!!
ITS MARVELOUS!!!
U guys should go and try them...


Then around 5:00 pm, Ecah & me walked to Imbi monorail station...
Jimat sikit...
Its only RM1.60....
If u take the train from BB to KL Sentarl it costs you RM2.10...
Mencekik darah betul...
Bukannya jauh pun beza that 2 stations...


Oh yes...before we walked to the monorail...
Ecah bought Cup Bon...
I called it 'Air Biji'...

Because in that ice blended it has biji bulat² hitam besar cap ibu jari....
Hehe...
U know what i mean??

Its ok if u dont know that thing....
It is made from coconut...


Ecah is so happy coz he got to meet her Mawi..


Ecah & Me at KL Sentral station (going back)..

We reached home at about 5:50 pm i guess...


And i found out that my room is really a mess...
The dust makes it worse...
I had to sweep & moped my room...
I moped my room 5 times...
Just to get the floor clean without dust...
Or not i'll be sneezing the whole night...
:(


I had a great day though...

Glad that finaly i have the chance to meet you, Mawi...

He's quite cute u know...
;)

p/s : More pictures?? Click on any of the pictures.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...