2005-07-12

Two calls...

 Wakka Wakka 
Current mood : EXCITED


Today i was supposed to find a part time job...


But then at 10:56am, Reza called...


He wanted to have lunch together & discussed about the clip...


He said the band has selected me as one of their 10 favorites...


Hope I get this one...


Because I know this will be a good income for me...


 


But then i have to cancel the lunch appointment with him...


I asked him to postpone it to another day...


Reza was ok about it...


Well a friend of mine needed my company…


Accompanying him means much more than the appointment...


That's why i called it off…


:)


 


Then at about 2:51pm, Starbucks KLCC called…


A woman voice asked me to come for the second interview…


So that's means i passed the first interview…


Yeah!!


She wanted to interview me on Wednesday at 4pm…


On Wednesday at 4pm??


I can't!!


Who will pick up Jan & Muaz from school??


I told her that I can't make it for the interview if it was held at 4pm…


Then there's a long pause…


Then she said "Could you make it on Friday at 4pm?"


I replied "Yes, I can"


She said "Ok. That's great. I'll meet you there. Bye."


"Bye". And I hung up the phone.


 


Actually I went to search a job last Friday, after Friday's prayer…


My best friend was accompanying me…


We started at Starbucks…


Asking if they wanted a part timer…


They said they didn't want a part timer…


They wanted a full timer…


I can't do a full time…


I have other jobs to do…


But anyway they wanted me to fill in the form…


I filled the form and passed it back to the person in charge…


She said she'll be interviewing me…


After 15 minutes of waiting she called to be interview…


She interviewed me about 1 hour and 15 minutes…


She said they really don't need a part timer…


Then i said it was ok if i wasn't hired…


Then she said "There's something about you that really interest me when i read your job application form and all the answer that you gave me just now."


I only can smile at her.


Then she said "Ok. My supervisor will call you for the second interview. But don't get your hope too high because we really don't want any part timers anymore."


Then I said "Ok."


Well that's the story fro last Friday.


;)


 


Now my chance to get the job at Starbucks has increased….


Hehehe…


I have a chance to bring home some coffee beans…


Yeah!!


But who will drink it??


I don't really drink coffee at home…


Same as my family…


My mother does not encourage drinking coffee or Nescafe…


She didn't buy any of that stuff…


We only have tea...


;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...