2005-07-10

Trusting guys...

 Sickly 
Current mood : SICK

Actually this topic was inside my draft page months back...
But didn't want to post it yet...
Just waiting for the right moment...
Since this trust thingy was brought up yesterday in one of my topics...
I think this is the right moment...
Let's talk about it...

Hmmm...Frankly i said, i don't really trust guys...

Why??
I'll tell u later...
I will only put my trust on my husband...
Hehe...
But as u all knows me don't have a husband yet...
So until a guy shakes my dad's hand...
I'll be very careful not to trust any guys...

For me...
If he really cares & loves me...
He'll ask my hand in marriage...
Even though he knows that i don't trust him...
He still wants me as his wife...
That's the proof that he's sincere & really wants to take care of me...
:D




Weird huh??
Maybe thats just me NOW...
So guys' dont be angry if i say that i dont trust u...
Maybe i should say i have doubts in u...
Dont be angry...

Let me tell u the whys...

Years back...
I've trusted guys so much...
Not a guy tau...
But GUYS....
No need to tell the details...
And in the end i ended up like this...
Hurt...
Deeply hurt...
Maybe u all would say not all guys the same...
I know...
But I'm just looking out for myself...
Just looking out for myself...
:(

This is another reason for not trusting guys...
I have many friends that tell me all their problems & secrets...
Dont worry...
I won't mention any names...
Just the problems...
So maybe other peoples can take notes...
And maybe as a reminder to them not to do it...

One of it was...
There's a girl i know...

She told me that her boyfriends make love to her...
And promises that he'll marry her...
But now he's leaving her...

Why??
Because of a stupid mistake she's done (her boyfriend said so)...

What she did was being a close friend to one of her classmate...
I dont think thats stupid...
Do u?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...